cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Added to TECOed jobs

0 Kudos

HI All,

Is it poosible add the material to projects after they were already in TECO status.

regards

praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check the Status change time by CN60 or CN65 or from CJ20N status history. Second, to find ours against project you can see in CN48N (Confirmations) or CJI3 (Actual cost) - Total quantity is the field.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, it is not possible to add material to projects that have been marked TECO. This status only permits the account assignment of costs and revenues only. You can view the different business transactions permitted by clicking the system/user status button (next to the system status field) and going into the Business processes tab.

Regards,

Ammar

0 Kudos

Thanks Ammar,

But user is claiming that they have added the material and labour hour is vouchered. for this SAP does not show these hours on the job.

let me know where to see the labour hour for this project which is already vouchered.

regards

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Are you referring to TECO as system status or user status? If it is SAP standard system status, system will not allow any further planning ie material addition. It will only allow actauls to be booked.

If TECO is your user status, please check what business processes are allowed in config.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

One scenario that I came across in one of my projects was when users added material components to projects that were marked TECO, however there networks were not marked TECO. I am not exactly sure how this scenario got created but perhaps you can verify whether the user has added the material component and labour hours to a network that does not have the status TECO marked.

Kindly revert back with your answer.

Regards,

Ammar

0 Kudos

Presently the network is In Techo status, but i need to check with user, after enering the labour hours they changed the status or before that.This will solve the issue

Mean while guide me how to check the entered hours in SAP for particular project.

regards

praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the date and time of value inserted / updated in T code CN65 and compare the date with Teco status of Network.

with regards

M Umapathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also check the system status change log by clicking on the System/user satus square box with "I" which was placed next to system status fileds.

Select the network activity and click on system/user status square box which will opens another screen and then click on

Extras>Change Document > All (which will show up all stases) and select TECO and click on button History which will let you know the changes made with user name timing also. This will solve your issue when the material was added.

Regards,

PSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

You use transaction CMP2 and CMP3 for workforce planning. It provides you with the option of inputting planned hours for resources. In case of actuals, you will need to use CATS.

Use CMP9 to to evaluate the hours planned.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ammar

Edited by: Ammar Zaheer Syed on Nov 18, 2011 9:39 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ammar

Mismatching of your reply and question. Please check.

Regards,

PSR