Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Batch Number was Determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have an issue as per following.

- A DO created with automated batch allocation for a material.

- User found that was not the proper batch which is not supposed to be determined.

- User changed the batch to the right batch number.

- Now I like to trace back what was the batch number actually allocated initially.

- I checked the changes log but no further useful information as the log only show the batch split line item (e.g. 900001) has been deleted by who and when.

- When checked on the Batch Determination, the Strategy analysis, Log and other information showing the current data only.

- When I checked the date/time at the changes log for the deleted entries, I noticed the changes date/time are earlier than DO created data/time (DO created on 05.11.2011, 10:14:43 but the changes log date/time show 05.11.2011, 10:10:08) - this is very strange!

My questions:

- Where and how to trace back the deleted batch number?

- Why the date/time at the changes log in the DO is earlier than DO created date?

Thanks & regards,

Poi Yoke

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks so much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no way to trace the deleted batch number. But you should be able to create the same scenario and see what is the automatic batcher number assigned.

Date/time _ check with basis if there is any performance issue. May need to analyse database performance.