Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on/view Financial Delegations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings all, I have followed this thread here:

I'm an auditor in a similar dilema - I would like to be able to view the financial delegations of users in SAP, or preferably run a report in SAP that will let me know who has what limits.

I can find nothing online covering this topic and I've exhaused all my contacts internal to my organisation and all I can find through searches. Can anyone help me?

2 REPLIES 2

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there is a report according to your requirements. You can try to get it using Excel. Authorization check for object M_EINK_FRG is performed when user tries to release PO. You have two fields there: group and code. So you can try to find all users who have authorization for this object using standard reports in SUIM. Then you just need to map groups and codes into values. You can extract this information from SPRO. If you want to use this periodically, then maybe developing a custom report will be a good investment.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If HR is implemented in your org. then as a auditor you might have PPOM_OLD transactional authorization. just a start for you.

Else you can prompt your concern for customized ABAP report.

Rgds,

Durga.