cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when create a TASK into a CheckList Item model (PPM 5.0)

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus;

And error occurs when I try to create a Task into a Checklist Item.

1 Check List

1.1 Check List Item

1.1.1 Task

When i put the Task Type, appears the error "Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.".

I have been activated the Check List type to assign a Task into a Check List Item, but i can't found the error.

Has someone the solution to this issue?

Best regards,

Mariano

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Brendan_Ward
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

Can you paste the call stack from the termination.

Thanks,

Brendan

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brendan;

Thank you for your response.

I paste the error:

-

-

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call https://suarbulnd0d01.la.gr.repsolypf.com:4302/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/CPROJECTS_FPM was terminated because of an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in system ND0 : Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

The error occurred on the application server suarbulnd0d01_ND0_00 and in the work process 6 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: GET_DATA_EXT of program CL_DPR_TASK===================CP

Method: GET_DATA_EXT of program CL_DPR_TASK_T=================CP

Method: GET_DATA_EXT_GEN of program CL_DPR_ENTITY=================CP

Method: GET_DATA of program CL_DPR_API_ENTITY=============CP

Method: RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_APPLICATION_OBJECT=CP

Method: IF_DPR_PROVIDER_ACCESS~RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_APPLICATION_OBJECT=CP

Method: RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_BUSINESS_OBJECT====CP

Method: IF_DPR_PROVIDER_ACCESS~RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_BUSINESS_OBJECT====CP

Method: IF_DPR_CORE_SERVICE_PROVIDER~RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_CPROJECTS_CSP======CP

Method: IF_DPR_CORE_SERVICE_ACCESSOR~RETRIEVE of program CL_DPR_API_CORE_SERVICE_MNGR==CP

What can I do?

If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system ND0 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server suarbulnd0d01_ND0_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you cansearch for further information in the trace file for the work process 6 in transaction ST11 on the application server. suarbulnd0d01_ND0_00 . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

Error Code: ICF-IE-https -c: 100 -u: SE11436 -l: E -s: ND0 -i: suarbulnd0d01_ND0_00 -w: 6 -d: 20111117 -t: 105025 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED -X: 0026552F58F81ED184A45C58205595A0_0026552F58F81ED184A45C581EB40E33_1 -x: 4EC444DAB36D7FB0E10000000A0106B9

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

-

-

This error happens when i try to create a task and inserted the Task Type. If I didn't insert the task type the error doesn´t happens.

Thank you,

Best regards,

Mariano

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Brendan_Ward
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

I think you should create a Support message (under component PPM-PFM) as there appears to be a data inconsistency.

Regards,

Brendan

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Brendan.

SAP create for me the Note 0001662087.

Best regards.

Mariano