SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collections Work Item (Processing deadline)

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

I am trying to determine how the Processing deadline works for Collections Work Items in IS-U.

If I assign a Work Item Category a Processing deadline of 7 days, (Mandatory = Blank) and I trigger a Work Item today, I can see that the Run Date on the header table DFKKWL is set to 7 days past the creation date of the Worklist.

However, when I do run dunning with Issue date 7 days later, the Work Item is not closed (Still Open). This is not an enforcement work item.

If you have successfully worked with Processing Deadlines before, I'd really appreciate it if you could share your experiences.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ivor Martin

3 REPLIES 3

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ivor:

Processing deadline has no functionality behind it - it is informational. it should be used by the manage in FPWLM to close the workitems which have reached their deadline.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Thanks Bill.

This saves a lot of testing time!

Regards,

Ivor

0 Kudos

Hi William,

in my project we want to use processing deadlines to automatically close work items when run date is past for work items (mandatory= blank and enforcement= blank) which are still open (statuts New or In process). This should be done before dunning is launched each day.

I understood that the processing deadline is informational and has no functionality in dunning.

But I was hoping that a standard way would exist do it? (in function module FKK_0350_WLI_CREATE_AND_CLOSE, or other standard program to launch)

I didn't find anything about that and any help would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Emilie