cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete/Hide Completed Tasklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to delete or hide completed tasklist ?

there is delete option in scma-->tasklist but it doesnot allow me to do so.

The task list cannot be deleted -> Long text

Message no. /TMWFLOW/TASKLIST195

Diagnosis

You want to delete a task list in Change Request Management, but you are not allowed to because there can be dependent data in other components.

BR,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Sorry for late response. Deleting /Hiding completed tasklist is customer requirement.

Client does not want completed task list to appear in scma transaction for selection.

BR,

Shyam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shyam,

I assume you mean that you don't want to be able to select it from: Task List>Other Task List menu option. I don't think this is possible without deleting the Task List and I think it is not a good idea to delete task list anyway in case there are any dependencies.

You could use transaction /TMWFLOW/MAINTINST - Scheduling instead of SCMA directly. You can change view via "Status" button and set it to show only active task lists.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

Could I ask why you would want to delete a task list? We have never had any reason in our systems to delete a task list, we have forced closure task lists when we have had problems, but never had a need to delete.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the report /TMWFLOW/PHCNTRL_DB_UTILITY to delete task lists, but it is not recommended to do that without specific order by SAP.

Regards

Daniel