cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP1.5.5: How to relate database table names to MBO names

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SUP Experts,

I am working on a SUP 1.5.5 application. I need ot check the data in Consolidated database and Client database in order to analyze the issues in my application.

I see many tables in the database. I am not able to relate which table is corresponding to which MBO. I see that the table name contains package name, version, first few characters of MBO name and followed by some number. As the table name is showing only a few characters of the MBO name, I am not able to understand which MBO is the table corresponding to.

Did anyone face this kind of issue? Any ideas?

Regards,

Guru.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru Sivananda Reddy Atlu,

The CDB needs to be maintained by the SUP platform and shouldn't be accessible at all.

However for development purposes we access it as a result we find the naming conventions a little bit wierd.

To find the table that contains the data that your MBO's downloaded you will have to search it.

However there is no need to have a look at the CDB, What data is available in CDB is also available in your Device(unless you are using Sync Parameters.).

In any case if you need access to the CDB you will have to search thru the different tables.

Thanks

Pradeep

Answers (0)