cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I went through different post for learning the SAP Sourcing. I am very much new to his SAP Sourcing and would like to know from where I can get materials or tutorials to learn this. Is there any other way I can learn it online. Are there any documents available for download. I will be working as techno functional role so wanted to know about the Query tags and scripting and workflow. I have very basic knowledge of Java.

Kindly Help!!!!!!

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Scripting and workflow guide you can do the following:

https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/support

Go to Release and Upgrade Info->Installation and Upgrade Guide-> SAP Business Suite Application->SAP Sourcing-> SAP Sourcing 7.0/ 5.1 and download scripting and workflow guide.

Thanks,

Vikram Shukla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

The link that you specified in your answer is asking me some user id and password when I accessed it. Do I need to register somewhere to gain access to the link. Or am I missing something.

Kindly Help!!!!

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

The document is very precise. Is there any detailed document on CLM Scripting? Is there any document related to Setup?

Thanks,

Saloni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to have a service account to access the docs. For doing this goto Service.sap.com and fill out the necessary details to get the ID. You would need to register as a Customer or partner for this.

If you are still not able to access, then please send your email ID and I can forward you the files.

Hope this helps,

Vikram Shukla

Edited by: Vikram Shukla on Nov 17, 2011 4:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

Where do I send you my mail id.

Regards,

rythm

Former Member
0 Kudos

vikram.shukla1atgmaildotcom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vikram,

I have send u a mail.

Regards,

rythm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm also new in SAP sourcing. I spent time to learn scripting and workflow from this forum 3 week ago. Right now i can write the script and simple workflow. This forum has many people willing to help you to start. You can find sample script from here. It is easy way to learn from sample code.

Good luck,

Noppong