cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Do List Channel - How to configure links to queries?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In the 'To Do List' Channel on the home page I have a link to Projects which shows a number in brackets at the end, which is usually the number of items you see when you follow the link, at least it is for my other examples...

However when I follow the Projects link I see a much smaller number of projects listed, so it would seem that different queries must be being executed...

So far I have not been able to find how this is configured - can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks!

Stuart

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do the following to configure your To Do List channel:

In the To Do List channel, click Edit.

On the Header page, clear the Use Channel Default Parameters checkbox if it is checked.

In the table under Parameter Values, the Parameter Value column indicates whether an event type is set to appear in the channel. Click the Edit icon for the event type to edit.

In the dialog box for New Channel Parameter Value in Channel Configuration, do one of the following:

- Check a box to select an event type for the channel.

- Clear a box to remove an event type from the channel.

Click OK.

Click the Save button in the toolbar.

Note: To return to the default event types, check the Use Channel Default Parameters box.

Also, if you goto Setup --> Query Definitions and key in projects, you can see the list of all Queries that are associated with projects. From this you can determine which ones are being accessed by the To Do List.

Some of these that I can see are:

All Project Details - FCI-MomentumRepAllProjects

All Projects - FCI-AllProjects

All Projects Available As Subprojects -FCI-AvailableAsSubProject

All Projects Counted - FCI-MomentumRepAllProjectCount

Were you looking for this information?

Thanks,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Thanks for the info but I think I have found the answer.

There is a To Do List query group and everything is controlled from there - it's not a configuration thing at all.

Thanks for your suggestions though!

Stuart