cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Driven Procurement with SRM 7.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts, im trying to set up plan driven procument in order to send the purchase requisition from ECC 6.04 to the SOCO in SRM 7.01.

I have made the following steps:

1. TABLE V_T160PR A new ENTRY WITH profile u201Cpdu201D and my srm logical system.

2.TABABLE V_T160EX a new entry with u201C* u201Cat material group, u201C100u201D purchasing group, u201Cpdu201D profl. And u201Cflag onu201D at column Manual.

3.Assing the RFC USER in PPOMA_BBP at purchasing group u201C100u201D

4. Create PR for purchasing group 100

Then when I run programm BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER for the PR created and nothing happens. I got the message u201CNumber of transferred purchase requisitions: 0 u201CThen I checked at table EPRTRANS and there´s no entryu2026

I´m missing something? Have yo active some badi? Please I need your help.

Thanks in advance

Liam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your comments, anybody knows how works the application when we set flag on at column "MANUAL" in table V_T160EX?

Best regards

Liam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liam,

This post will solve your query

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your answers , finally I solved the problem taking off the flag on MANUAL in table V_T160EX.

Then I could transfer the PR using the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. But what about the flag on MANUAL, how it works??

Another question: If i want to use anothers purchasing groups i have to assing every PG at table V_T160EX and then in SRM make a copy of USERRFC for every Purchasing Group?

Best regards

Liam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Liam,

Yes you need to make indiviual entires for all the purchasing groups you need in the table, but in SRM organization plan you dont have to create purchasing groups. You just need a single Channel Unit and the RFC user assigned to it.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check what is the release date of purchase requistion under the tab Quantities / Dates.

If this date is in the future than the date you running the report then PR is not considered for transfer.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned the responsibility of entry channel to the purch group? Is your user RFCUSER replicated under this entry channel? Have you defined attribute DP_PROC_TY in SRM org structure?

Can you check if there are any erronous messages in outbound queue on ECC side?

Regards,

Nikhil

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have a look at KBA 1646982. This is the configuration that I did in my system and it worked fine.

Regards,

Ricardo