cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Performance Trace using BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am searching for a way to export the content of the SAP Performance Trace (available with TX ST05) using a bapi. The target is to store the data in an external database to do perform further evaluation. It is possible to store the trace in different formats on disk, but then I lack the opportunity to save the whole SQL statement, as the command string is cutted after a certain number of characters.

Any Ideas or hints?

Best,

Stephan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can export the ST05 trace. Display the trace and click on the System in the MENU --> LIST --> SAVE. You can export in spreadsheet, RTF, txt format too.

Thanks,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

thank you for your reply. If I do so, I lack the detailed information about the e.g. sql command, because the command column is cutted. In the ST05 performance trace the detailed sql statement can be shown by double clicking the statement. But this information is not included if I save the trace as you mentioned.

Best,

Stephan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got you. I dont think you can export the trace with SQL commands, but you can monitor the SQL command in ST04 runtime analysis.

Answers (0)