cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warnings in Managed System Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We are in the process of connecting a satellite system to Solman 7.1 and to monitor its datas.

So in Managed system configuration for system, we are facing some warnings in step 8 and step 11.

In step 8(Configure Automatically),Generate System level metrics ended with a warning i.e "The Diagnostic Agent for Introscope Enterprise manager could not be found"

In step 11,(Configuration),Configuration check ended with warnings.

i.e Errors found during the last 20 run for extractor

Kindly suggest on how to proceed further.

Thanks,

Regards,

Hasan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hasan,

Have u checked in http://<servername>:<8000>/SMD on managed system configuration? Is Enterprise Manager running? is the introscope agent running or needs restart? Please, let us know to be able to help you.

Regards,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diego,

Sorry for the late reply..

Yea the Enterprise Manager is running.

When i tried the URL which you had given, it is displaying as 404 not found.

Also when i start the Diagnostic agent in the SOLMAN, it is getting started and it is showing green LED in MMC, but when I try to connect the Diagnostic Agent to Solman in Basic configuration step, it is turning yellow and displays as,

""Access denied by the Managing System

Check username/password

Managing System details:

host hllsap12

port 8103

Last operational status 272"

After this the Diagnostic agent turns to yellow in MMC also..

Kindly advice,

Thank You,

Regards,

Hasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hassan,

The problem appears to be very clear now. It seems you have a problem with user/password.

Is the Agent running in SOMAN_WORKCENTER -> E2E analisys-> Agent administration-> agent conectivity ??

there you have the option to set new credentials for the conection in "agent credentials". I'm using SMD_ADMIN.

are you using SLD registration? check "in Agent candidates management" to see if there's a problem with the conection.

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diego,

Thanks for your suggestion..The problem was with the SMD_ADMIN password..This warning is solved.

Solution :

i updated the the SMD_ADMIN password in OS level by,

smdsetup managingconf hostname:"myhost.domain" port:"81xx"

user:"SMD_ADMIN" pwd:"init1234"

Now Iam left over with some warnings in last step i.e step 11 of Managed system Configuration (Configuration Check)

It shows 8 warnings with respect to extractors. So i saw the log in Extractor framework, it says,

"BEAN_JAVA_EXTRACTOR_IF not found"

Kindly advice

Regards,

Hasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hasan,

I'm glad your problem has been solved.

Regarding extractors, not all extractors are available for all managed systems. Sometimes you've to update java components in the managed system or deactivate the extractor.

Do you have a dump in ST22 regarding this issue?

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diego,

There is no dump for this error.

Anyways i can see the main extractor running in Extractor freamwork.

Thanks.

Regards,

Hasan

Answers (0)