SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue on integration isu->crm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have an integration between crm->isu.When ever i am creating a BP in CRM it is replicating to ISU, But vice versa is not working.I have debugged the issue where i got BUPA_OUTBOUND_TRANSMIT_BP FM is triggering but the import parameters dont have any value.The naming convention suggests that it is some way related to XI.I am completely confused.Is there any specific configuration from ISU is needed??

Thanx.

4 REPLIES 4

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be because middle ware settings are not done for the replication from ISU to CRM. Please confirm with the Middle ware team.

Thanks.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

During the time i have debugged several time but still am unable to tackle.As the team is just start to build i dont have middleware team.I searched a lot from SDN and found some documents as well i appllied those but still failed.

So will you be able to help me any further?

Thanx

0 Kudos

Please read the sticky post for CRM-ISU integration documents. Beyond that, your issue sounds like it belongs in the CRM forums where you should get better response, since the BP is not really owned by ISU.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankx William.

I will definitely look forward into CRM forum.