Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Issue in Sale order level

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

For the Export Customer Country "UG" but at the time of Sale order system is picked Country "IN" but the enduser didnot maintain the condition record and also it is not manual entry but it is supposed to combination of contry "UG"

but client wants only price , freight & insurance charges because he is foerigh customer i think is it requied to create seperate pricing procedure

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Nov 16, 2011 1:12 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are absolutely right.

It is always better to create a seperate pricing procedure for export sales. which do not have tax conditions in it.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
at the time of Sale order system is picked Country "IN"

Check in customer master. Of course, ideally, you should have a separate pricing procedure for exports where there will be no tax and duty

G. Lakshmipathi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply every one ,

I need some clarification in the pricing procedure we maintained JEXP and the condition record maintained with the combination of Country/ state / tax clafication1 / tax clafication material

but my dounbt ,is it correct ? because in my previous project i maintained excise duties with the combination of customer / materail .For VAT or CST i maintained Country/ state / tax clafication1 / tax clafication material

please guide me which one is recommended practice ? because presently i m in support project

Regards,

Prasanna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JEXP would be used in CIN for ED purpose. For tax purpose, you should always use either MWST or UTXJ

G. Lakshmipathi

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

for Export Sale process all excise Duties are Zero (if i am wrong clarify me ) but here its picked 10 % its a combination of Country / region / tax.clacification for customer master / tax classcification for material master

but as per my knowledge excise master we dont maintain above combination may be it should be customer / material or another other combination except above what i mentioned key combination

Regards,

Prasanna

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See SAP Note 302998 - Collecting fields for user-exit. This note says related with SD and taxes:

Sales orders and billing documents:
If there are fields you want to pass from pricing to the tax user exit that
are not in KOMP and KOMK (and the subtotal fields KOMP-KZWI1 etc. are not
enough), add those fields to the pricing user includes

It goes on:

If these pricing user exits are not enough because the values depend on
what's in XKOMV, then you can always use an alternative condition formula
for condition base value and attach it to condition type UTXJ (or UTXD, in
case of max tax pricing).
For example, fill XKOMV-KUNNR with KOMP-KUNNR if empty.
Please consider note 381348 for the case that an alternative condition
formula for condition base value is used!

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo