cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound Idoc bundling Approach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario, where in SAP will send the Idoc bundle to PI( will bundle on an interval of 30 minutes), have gone through below blog on SDN.

so I will use the Idoc sender adapter in PI to receive the Idocs.

The Idoc which I am using is a standard Idoc, DELVRY05. One of my team mate has told me that, if you do Idoc bundling for a Idoc type in SAP system.then that Idoc bundling will be applicable to all the interfaces in my PI development box which will be using the same Idoc type.

Is this correct? Will it effect the other interfaces,or is there any disadvantages of this.

Please provide your inputs.

Thanks,

Ruchi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that could affect other interfaces only if your other interfaces use the same Idoc ( complete same name): Message Type + Idoc Type + Idoc Extension, e.g DESADV.DELVRY05.

Have a look on tx WE20, the collect option is for this triplet. (picture in SDN blog does not see the Message Type, but it well on this triplet)

So if you have other DELVRY05 interfaces, and if you use at least a different Message Type (like ZDESADV.DELVRY05), they will not be affected by this collect in ECC (written for DESADV.DELVRY05) . Same thing with the idoc packaging made in PI, as the sender CC is used for a specific sender agreement (sender + complte Idoc name).

regards.

Mickael

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its not correct.