cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM - Retrieve error messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For a new project, we want to import the CHARM documents automatically. But befor we can do this, we need to check the status. If everyting is ok, the import can start. But in some cases errors occurs eg: transport is not released, no import done, ... (at the right side, on top of the change document). Does anyone know how i can access these messages by a function module or on table ? So i can implement it in my program. I found already the message keys, but i can't link the error message with it. Thank you.

With kind regards,

Kurt Janssens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaun,

The item that you mention works and is a big help when some errors in the change document aren't clear. But that isn't the item that I'm looking for. I just need to know in which table the errors are stored during the processing of the change document or via which function i can access them. Then i can determin which action my program need to process. But first i need to know which error occurred before i can go on.

Kurt

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

Each change document will have a relationship to a task list (tcode: SCMA).

In the task list, it will show errors in the calendar view. Double clicking on the error will give you further information.

Is this what you were after?

Shaun