cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript footer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to print the footer content at the bottom part of last page . When i am using /:bottom command , If the main window does not have sufficient space it is not getting printed other wise it prints ok. I tried using /:PROTECT command but same result .Please suggest ,Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186055
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhaya,

If we use /:BOTTOM command then it will prints in every page bottom.

you requirement is to print only on last so it is better to use in main window and create text element for the footer and call that text element only after end of all the table data printed. I hope this will help you.

Regards,

Surya

former_member186052
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhaya,

I had a similar requirement.

What i did was....

I had a count on the number of records in the main window, once the number of records crossed a certain limit i called a new page... so the footer was getting displayed in the next page.

For example...

if main window can accommodate 36 lines.

If the internal table is filling with 35 records then all the 35 records can be fit in single page but my footer will disappear

so what i did was when count is more than 32 i called new page and cleared the count.

now when records are less than 32 it prints data properly with footer.

if records more than 32 then it will print in next page...

if records more than 32*2 = 64 then for first 32 will come in first page and counter is cleared and next 32 comes in next page with enough space for footer in next page.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

-Sandeep