SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in doing in Commitment item Financial Transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam facing a problem while doing GR/IR because GR/IR gl account has been assigned to commitment item category of 60 instead of 40. But most of the PO's iam able to do the GR/IR apart from a handfull.That is confusing me.If its a configuration error then it should not allow all POs .I have searched and posted in the forum regarding the change of commitment item financial transaction change but i been adviced that i cannot change that once been posted into it. Plz guide me on this matter

Regards

Vipin

2 REPLIES 2

waldo
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vipin, could u reverse the documents?

I think u have to read this thread and the answers:

I think you've already asked this here:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi osvaldo

The reversing is where the problem arises.There are lot many postings happening in an hour and the count is increasing. It will be hard for me to reverse the whole and morover my user is so stubborn that he is not allowing me to create a new commitment item for GR/IR. i got a commitement item which is been assigned to GR /IR item and vendor account of FT 60. i want to change the GR/IR item to FT 40 and not for the Vendor item. I have no other optionleft to create a new commitment item for GR/IR.Thts where iam stuck with. It was a mistake while entering the rule in FM Derive

Regards

Vipin