Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal calling SAP t-code issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am now want to put the program to the portal. I know i can pass the t-code for doing it.

However, if i want to pass the portal user ID (i.e.not SAP GUI UserID) to that t-code, how can i achieve it ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Addison

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

First thing is that you should not re-enter user It while accessing T-Code application from portal.

Activate SSO between you R3 box and portal.

Configure your iview so that it accepts logon ticket.

Once done, user will automatically be able to access the T-code application from portal. His userId in portal will be mapped to R/3 user id.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

First thing is that you should not re-enter user It while accessing T-Code application from portal.

Activate SSO between you R3 box and portal.

Configure your iview so that it accepts logon ticket.

Once done, user will automatically be able to access the T-code application from portal. His userId in portal will be mapped to R/3 user id.

0 Kudos

Thanks Saurabh.

Actually, i am not going to let user to login in the t-code page, i will use the same SAP GUI account for the connection between portal and SAP. So, when the user login to the portal, he/she will login once. Later, when he/she want to go to that t-code page, it will not ask for login again. However, i would like to pass the portal user name to the t-code for processing. I dont know whether it is possible to do it. Could you please advise, many Thanks.

Best Regards,

Addison