Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Policy Management - Not able to add policy under policy group

sonja_koehler2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been able to add policy groups, but cannot add policies - why would that be?

Secondly, The policy group is asking for a compulsory survey - why would you need to have the group being approved or quizzed?

I have set up the Planning activities for these approvals, but it does not pull through in the Planner.

Please advise.

Installation is RM10 only (not PC)

Thanks Regards

Sonja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sonja_koehler2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a policy group created, but it forces me to have a survey linked to the group. I cannot create policies in policy groups (not in NWBC nor in t-code: GRFN_POLICY_ADMIN). It will say - saved data, but no policy is created.

I have two policy groups and both want an approval survey. In spro under Policy type and distribution method is no policy group listed and assigned to an distribution method such as 'acknowledgement, quiz or survey'. Distribution method available for ' policy, procedure, work instruction, standard or SOP' but not for Policy group. However it asks me for a distribution method i.e. 'survey' for the policy group.

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonja,

The mandatory survey field while creating 'Policy Group' is not for distribution method but for approval of policies under this policy group. The Policy is sent for approval before being published. When the policy approver approves the policy, he has to answer this survey which u add at policy group level and then only he can approve.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sonja,

I have the same issue about policy. Did you solve your problem somehow ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had the same problem.

You have to create a first Policy in "Configure Structure : Expert Mode", then it will be possible to create groups, and other ones in the NWBC.

Harold