cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALE inbound methods, Function module not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to Copy standard Inbound Process code 'DEBM' to ZDEBM.

In This i have copied standard FM IDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR to ZIDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR and then assigned it to process code ZDEBM.

But when i send IDOC i am getting error :

Function module not allowed: ZIDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR

Diagnosis

The function module ZIDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR and the application object type KNA1 which were determined are not valid for this IDoc.

Procedure

1. Please check that the process code in the inbound partner profile is correct.

2. If this is the case, you should check the ALE inbound methods ALE inbound methods for the process code and see whether the specified function module and application object type are correct.

3. If this is also the case, then the function module and the application object type are not permitted for the logical message type, message variant, message function and basis type that are contained in the IDoc control record. You should check whether the correct values have been assigned to these fields in the control record. If they do have the correct values, then the assignment to the function module and the application object type needs to be maintained.

I tried many diff ways but still i am getting ths error.

Can anyone please tell me am I missing some step?

or is there any way to Correct it?

Thanks in Advance

Atul Mohite

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member610150
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Atul Mohite,

I see that your message was posted more than three years ago.

We created a new message type and now I'm also getting error 'Function module not allowed: IDOC_INPUT_DEBITOR'.

Did you already solve your problem and then what do I have to change to prevent this error?

Regards, Jan

former_member610150
Participant
0 Kudos

I solved the problem by adding the new message type in customizing in transaction WE42 and WE57.

Regards, Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Message number

Message no. B1252