Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : C_TBIT44_71 Certification Verfication reg materials

anup_deshmukh4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello experts as per given by SAP in the below link

https://training.sap.com/in/en/certification/c_tbit44_71-sap-certified-development-associate-process...

I am reading TBIT40

TBIT44

BIT402,

BIT403

do Above mentioned Book have any parts like part one and two ... like i am having only one pdf for TBIT40 ? please confirm.

Hello guys .. plz help who ever has given exam.

Edited by: Anup Deshmukh on Nov 16, 2011 2:22 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the TBIT44_71 content of the compentency area tab. There you can see what is required to pass the exam. If you have downloaded the material somewhere for free it propably does not contain all the TBIT40 or TBIT44 content. There are lot of PDFs in the TBIT40 and TBIT44 and those are copyrighted by SAP. Sharing them in the internet as far as I know is piratism. You can gain same knowledge by buying books which contain related content. I read the book SAP NetWeaver Process Integration: A Developer's Guide (By: James Wood) and B2B Integration Using SAP NetWeaver Pl (by Sam Raju) and with those I passed the exam (PI7.3) but then again I have years of experience of SAP XI/PI.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Certification related threads are not permitted on this forum. This forum is for PI technical issues only. We will move this thread to the [SAP Certified Professionals|; forum.

Regards

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you mentioned documents are sufficient for the certification. There is only one Pdf version for all of them.

markus_schalk
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anup,

i don't know what your question is about? Your talking about some books, but you mean the training material of the different trainings for SAP PI, right?

Of course they are structured and have different chapters for introduction...

So what is the concrete problem, question you have?

Kind regards,

Markus Schalk

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>do Above mentioned Book have any parts like part one and two

i dont think so..

TBIT40 and TBIT44 course material is sufficient to clear PI7.1 certification