Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of single capacities to a work centre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have following problem:

We created capacities which we want to use for capacity planning using CR11.

In the work centre maintenance I want to assign these capacities using CR02. - Capacity header view --> ' go to individual capacities' . Here I want to fill the table 'capacity assignments - individual capacities' . When I put in the capacity code I get the error message CR100 'the capacity exists already'.

I can only create new capacities (using new capacity codes). that doesn't help since we need to assign pool capacities which means these new capacites can not be assigned to the other work centres later on. For my problem it does not matter whether the capacity to be assigned is a pool capacity or not.

What I want to do is exaclty what I found described in SAP documentations, unfortunately without detailed instruktions .

What do I need to do to be able to assign these individual capacities?

thanks in advance

Kurt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

In Work center i.e CR02 capacity header, click Goto -> Individual Capacites . This will take you to the "Assignment tot the Individual Capacity" screen. Here you give names of the individual capacities and Click "Choose (F2)" , where you can maintain the header details for this individual capacity.

For example:

when You give individual capacites as '2' ,youI have to go to GOTO field and select there Individual capacities. It asks for capacity and its short text.In capacity field you can give person1, person 2 etc and its short text as Ramesh, Kishan (name of operators).

Regards,

Ram,

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

Your question seems to be related to ERP PP module rather than to SAP Manufacturing Execution which this forum is dedicated to. So, please re-address the question to ERP-related forums.

Regards,

Sergiy