Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JMS receiver adapter Error

haricharan
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any idea about this error. We are getting following in JMS receiver adapter in PI 7.1.

Delivering the message to the application using connection JMS_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Connector for ConnectionProfile of channel: JMS_Receiver_THQPRD2_Slow_Replyon node: 284760550 having object id: cf2f6eb7d6c93902b64b27bfcaad0ba5 encountered error: MQJMS1016: an internal error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. Detail: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to read the field 'ccsid' of an object loaded from field com.ibm.mq.MQSESSIONClient.comms of an object loaded from local variable '<0>' in sending to destination queue:///QR.EAIPRD.THQPRD2.REPLY.SLOW?targetClient=1, the message message: JMS Message class: jms_text JMSType: null JMSDeliveryMode: 2 JMSExpiration: 0 JMSPriority: 4 JMSMessageID: null JMSTimestamp: 0 JMSCorrelationID:ID:414d5120504c535748353533202020204e6324ae23eb5b2d JMSDestination: null JMSReplyTo: null JMSRedelivered: false XPLOR PIPXSDI2030 45219q00282YSDI2030PROCESS_MQSERIES PLSWH553 Another 12,761 character(s) omitted: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS1016: an internal error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator. Detail: java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to read the field 'ccsid' of an object loaded from field com.ibm.mq.MQSESSIONClient.comms of an object loaded from local variable '<0>'.

Thanks,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Emre_tr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i had faced a problem like your's, my problem was an authorization issue on MQ server. Creating an administrator user with my user name in mq server solved my problem.

You can look at error code in MQ server, it gives you an idea.

error log file location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Qmgrs\QM_XXXXXX\errors\AMQERR01.txt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The error indicates a JMS driver issue.

Another customer resolved this issue by updating their MQ and the MQ drivers version (in their case to 6.0.2.8.)

You could try contacting IBM for advice on a similar upgrade.

#1086303 XI JMS Adapter and IBM Websphere MQ: FAQ

12)What is the recommended version of MQ drivers for the PI JMS

Adapter - IBM MQ connectivity ?

Kind regards,

Sarah