cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report BCS_EXAMPLE_6 in error, form FP_TEST_03 not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I ran example report BCS_EXAMPLE_6 and got this message: "Keine gültige HTTP Verbindung: ADS." (which is related to exception "usage_error" and might be translated to "No valid HTTP connection found: ADS."). I wanted to find the reason and copied the program BCS_EXAMPLE_6 to ZBCS_EXAMPLE_6. And I wanted to copy the example form FP_TEST_03 as well. But the form, that is used by the program, does not exist for transaction "smartforms". It seems, that only the generated function modules are available in my environment (7.00). So I'm suffering from 2 problems: a) Why does the report show that error message instead of just sending out the email - and how may I overcome that issue? b) How can I get the source of the form itself to have a look at the definitions and check for anything to be changed in a copy of that form?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

a) ADS ( Adobe document service ) is not configured in your system and so is the error. The report BCS_EXAMPLE_6 uses Adobe form ( SFP ) and Its not a smartform.

b) Check the form in SFP transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for driving me into that direction - did not recognize, that the example is dealing with adobe form and not -as I thought- with smartform.

Answers (0)