cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR to final confirm network activity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I almost remember that it can be done for sure, but can't figure out how to do it.

I have an external activity - to be processed by a vendor. When a GR is posted for the PO, I would like to post a final confirmation to the network activity that triggered the PR/PO creation. That way, the next activity in line can start processing. Can anyone throw some light on this please?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

>

> I almost remember that it can be done for sure, but can't figure out how to do it.

>

> I have an external activity - to be processed by a vendor. When a GR is posted for the PO, I would like to post a final confirmation to the network activity that triggered the PR/PO creation. That way, the next activity in line can start processing. Can anyone throw some light on this please?

Please use a suitable / proper User Exit / BAdi in MIGO during saving / posting the material document (for example exit : MBCF0007 / MBCF0006, or BAdi: MB_DOCUMENT_UPDATE BADI) and try to call a BAPI / Function Module (for example BAPI : BAPI_BUS2002_ACT_CHANGE_MULTI ) to update the activity in the network / project.

Kindly search the forum / sdn wiki for further details on user exit / BAdi / BAPI / FM

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check project progress analysis and Progress tracking.

Thanking you

Vengaiah Chowdary