cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Localization for Colombia - Localize Sample Organizational Units SPRO

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Please your advice currently I'm starting to test in sandbox for a Roll Out that will be done in a plant in Colombia.

I started running the Localize Sample Organizational Units under Enterprise Structure to generate the Organizational Units for Colombia , but I'm getting an error message saying that Country company code is not defined but it is.

I checked Company code 0001 and found that it has the data changed specific to Brazil due to recently we did a Brazil rollout and I'm supossing as I read that the organizational units must not be changed to be able to generate the country instalation program for the country needed in this case I guess it should be in german and then to be able to generate the colombian country specifics , right?

Thanks for your help!!

Regards

Fernando Salazar

SD/MM Consultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fernando,

the localization program is checking the company code table for company code CO01 and its currency.

Apparently CO01 is not available in your system. The availability depends on the original delivery of the system (as far as I remember).

To proceed you might do the following:

IMG -> Enterprise structure -> definition- -> Financial Accounting -> edit company code -> edit company code data ->

New entries ->

Company code : CO01

Company name: Reference Company Columbia

Currency: COP

Save

Then you can start the localization once again.

Best regards

Martin

0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Martin!!!... Sorry for delay...

Answers (0)