cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Server Problem (6.40)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a SAP ECC6 paltform with CS 6.40.

For DEV and Qual evrything is Working Fine (Attach document for PO) but for PRD systemm I have the following error with my CS

Erreur HTTP : 500 (Internal Server Error) "StorageLoader::LoadFile can not load Dll: "
?\D:\CS_install\SAP\Content Server\ContentStorage.dll

I d'ont understand why the CS try to load \*\?\D*:\CS_install\SAP\Content Server\ContentStorage.dll

PLease could you advise ?

Jean-Claude REBIERE.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HTTP : 500 (Internal Server Error) "StorageLoader::LoadFile can not load Dll: "

First, lets check that your content server is running and reachable, have you tried checking the status via the URL test page?...

try, http://<CShost>:1090/ContentServer/ContentServer.dll?serverInfo

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan

Yes the CS is responding with the following text :

serverType="SAP HTTP Content Server";serverVendorId="Copyright SAP AG, All rights reserved 1998, 2001";serverVersion="6400";serverPatch="9";serverBuild="201";pVersion="0046";serverStatus="running";serverStatusDescription="";serverDate="2010-12-10";serverTime="17:51:46";startUpDate="2010-12-10";startUpTime="16:21:21";lastAccessDate="2010-12-10";lastAccessTime="17:49:54";

contRep="ZS";contRepStatus="defined";pVersion="0046";storage="ContentStorage";storageVersion="015";storageBuild="201";contRepDescription="ZS Content repository pour PE1";contentStorageHost="localhost";contentStorageName="SDB";secKeyVerification="y";defaultDocProt="";

We can see that contRepStatus = defined and not running.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan,

Sorry it was not the good CS.

Mys PRD CS answer :

serverType="SAP HTTP Content Server";serverVendorId="Copyright SAP AG, All rights reserved 1998, 2001";serverVersion="6400";serverPatch="9";serverBuild="201";pVersion="0046";serverStatus="running";serverStatusDescription="";serverDate="2011-11-15";serverTime="15:22:54";startUpDate="2011-11-14";startUpTime="22:12:10";lastAccessDate="2011-11-15";lastAccessTime="15:22:07";

contRep="ZS";contRepStatus="defined";contRepStatusDescription="";contRepDescription="ZS Content repositery pour PE1";contentStorageHost="localhost";contentStorageName="SDB";secKeyVerification="y";defaultDocProt="";

Regards,

Jean-Claude.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Erreur HTTP : 500 (Internal Server Error) "StorageLoader::LoadFile can not load Dll: "

Please share the content server installation folder , give full permission and try csadmin tcode again.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

contRep="ZS";contRepStatus="defined"

Go to OAC0 -> Select your repository -> CSADMIN -> Details tab -> Click on the Change button -> Status. Now right-click "Defined" and choose "Activate"

That should change the status of the repository and let you use it (if the config is correct)

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan,

I perform the action indicated and I have the following error message :

Erreur lors accès via HTTP

500 (Internal Server Error)

"StorageLoader::LoadFile can not load Dll: "

?D:CS_installSAPContent ServerContentStorage.dll

I share the CS_install directory and it's the same result

Do you understand why i have this

?D: ... indication.

Thanks'

Regards

Jean-Claude

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you have under HTTP Script in OAC0?

it should read ContentServer/ContentServer.dll

Regards

Juan

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP note 217350 and 364901.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan,

The scrip is correct in Script HTTP ContentServer/ContentServer.dll, but what i do not underdtant is the //?/ ?

Why there is not the hostname of the server ?

Regards

Jean-Claude.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The problem is solved.

In fact the dll ContentStorage.dll was not in the directory D:\CS_install\SAP\Content Server, i have done a confusion with teh DLL ContentServer.dll

Copy/past the directory from an other CS (Qual), certificate to be generated and now evrything is OK

Thanks' a lot.

Jean-Claude REBIERE

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Last treads for explanation !