cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handling Free Text in Table Header Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In PO header text i have 13 lines. I am getiting this text using READ_TEXT Function module.I need to print this in Header section of Table in main window.I have created one text node and printing this header text . i delcared variable of char3000. Am able to print some of the lines only . How can i print complete header text in the mentioned area.

I heard about some limitations in printing free text in main window -> table .But i dont know about that.please clarify me on this.

Thank you.

Sravan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to create a text node of type I "Include text" and in the definition pass the constants or variables you used when calling READ_TEXT, then remove the READ_TEXT code.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

But I can not do that. why bcoz , as per my requirement i need to print header text in header window which is placed above the main window and if header text exceeds header window then i need to print the remaining header text in table header section of the main window.what is the maximum size of length that we can print in a text node in Main window table - > text node.

cheers,

sravan.