cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing error in Idoc_AAE sender channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have the following error in the IDoc_AAE sender channel on PI7.3.

Processing error = senderChannel 'c719d32d33423e4b9f1bcf3d874c45a5': Catching exception calling messaging system

Also we have the Idocs being sent from the ECC system to PI stuck in sm58 of the ECC system with the error Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component:sap.com/com.sap.aii.ad

The same RFC settings and channel configuration are working fine for another interface.

Thanks,

Diptee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi Diptee,

I experienced this same error message in the ECC transaction SM58 with the IDoc_AAE sender channel on PI7.31 Java-Stack only.

The message is generic and can be taken for miss-configuration (Integration Configuration). In my case it was caused because there is no proper configuration between the logical message type for that sender.

As I solved? Checking and re-modify the ICA.

No need to restart the server to fix IP.

I hope this information is of more people.

Best regards,

Antonio Dos Santos

0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Appreciate if you explain bit more what you did in this case please to resolve the issue;

-----I experienced this same error message in the ECC transaction SM58 with the IDoc_AAE sender channel on PI7.31 Java-Stack only. 

The message is generic and can be taken for miss-configuration (Integration Configuration). In my case it was caused because there is no proper configuration between the logical message type for that sender.

Thank you

Iver

0 Kudos

Hi Iver,

In our interface, we reviewed in the Integration Configuration, and we create a new ICO/Integrated Configuration whose the Sender Interface is exactly the IDOC message type .

No need to restart the server to fix IP.

Best regards,

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diptee,

I have faced a similar problem in our dev server.

Check if your server is replaced with Application server from integration server (your basis team should help you on this)

also check for the heap size. At times when basis restarts the server, only one node can be up and running. This again should point to your basis team.

Lastly you can try to run a report to forcefully push the messages out of TRFC. I dont remember the report name. check with your ABAP team. But this is not a recomended option.

Let me know if it worked.

Regards,

Lakshmi Naik

anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Diptee,

Is this issue solved?

we are also getting same error :Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component:

sap.com/com.sap.aii.ad in ECC

Please let us know your approach to solve this issue.

Regards,

Anurag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I just had the same problem.

A quick look inside the logs in nwa showed me this error:

No Party configured for key = ALE#KU

Can you look inside your log and trace the problem?

just filter the message in the log with the string: "ASJ.ejb.005043" and expand to see the full exception.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I faced the same isue with my trfc in sm58.

I did the following

Re-Started the Advanced Adapter Engine in the NWA --> Configurations --> Infrastructure --> Application Resources.AAE was reporting Errors. So restarted it. some time we can just restart the Java stack alone for AAE to start.

Started the application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app in NWA --> Operations --> Java Applications.

After this the trfcs in sm58 were transmitted successfully.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check if you already have the patch in this note - #1606398 PI 7.30 Java IDoc Adapter (see also note #1381878 How/where to check the patch levels of your XI/PI system). If required, apply this patch and then test the scenario afterwards.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

The SAP_XIAF cmponent on our PI system is at SP04 and patch level 3.

Also we are not using an Idoc extension in this scenario.

Regards,

Diptee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Awaiting reply.

Regards,

Diptee