cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieve Data After refresh From Backup

0 Kudos

I am the technical consultant and need suggestion for below issue.

Basis have done the refresh for the Sandbox and data is refreshed from Production.

Actually I have created many objects in the Local object in Sandbox before refresh and I must be required the objects now after refresh. Basis is having the backup of the sandbox before refresh.

Now how can we retrieve the local object data.

As per my initial analysis the program lines of codes is stored in the table REPOSRC (Report Source Code),might be we can retrieve the data from this table, kindly suggest.

Also is there any options to retrieve the local objects from backup which is available.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have export of this particular table saved somewhere (table export before the export) then you can import it back, but you have to make sure that the data is consistent i.e. to decide whether the import would be ok or not considering the data in a particular table.

Otherwise you will have restore whole of the sap sandbox from the old backup which was there before the refresh.

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

You cannot restore specific table from database backup. The only option you have is to restore with the backup taken before refresh and add that table as an object in transport request and export. After refresh with Prod database, you can import that transport request manually into your sandbox system.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar