cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality notification with multiple items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In case of Returns sales order

Sales Order --> Quality Notification --> return Order.

Our customer is concered with the fact that he have to create 10 notifications and in turn 10 return orders for a sales order with 10 line items.

We all know, quality notification ( QM01) can have only one item number / maerial at a time.

We are trying to find out any of following possibilities.

1) Create Inividual notifications for each line item in one go using a BDC. Then Create Return order directly with referene to Sales Order, But in this case there is no connectivity of the Quality notification and the return order.

2) Can we configure Screen in the QM01, such that we can have more than one line items in to Quality notification and then pass it on to Return order.

( In debugging we have found out that the program SAPLQM00 can pass multiple Materials in the Return order )

3) Is it possible to create a single Return Order with refrence to Multiple Quality notifications?

4) Is it possible to create a return order and then link Quality notification to it?

Please advise how we can achive customers requirement. I am an SD consultant, so my knowledge of QM is limited.

Thanks

Trupti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI dear,

In customer complaint sceanrio,

U create tthe notification w.r.t return deleivery order and line item wise, if u need single with multiple material code than u need to put Function module or exit at initial screen level in Q1 notitication.

Delivery No.

Line item 1

line Item 2

Line item 3

Line item 4 etc.....

Other than this u need to configure your screen accordingly.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned by others, the multiple objects functionality is available from EHP4 - need to turn on this thru switch frame work. If you are not in higher versions - yes you can do it thru enhancements available. You can create a new screen for multiple materials and need to save that data in a custom table - the notification number will be the link between notifiction header data and your custom table which holds multiple material codes.

You can create the return orders, but again you have to develop your own function module to do it. Recently I have done all this fancy stuff. Other good idea is to maintain your document flow for notification for all this customization in a custom table and provide the reports to show the reference documents. The document flow on sales side does not show anything about the notifications - you have to some enhancements to show that - may be additional data a or b and show the reference on sales side. If you want I will give you the user exits and the way to assign custom screens, let me know.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

sorry for the late reply.

Being SD consultant, possibly I will require to discuss options given by you with the ABAP Consultant.

Would appreciate if you share the FMs you mentioend in the reply.

Regards

Trupti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per SAP documentation ECC 6.0 EHP4 on wards you should be able to create one notification with multiple objects.

So you can also just have check on this.

Regards,

Nitin

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following thread, I hope it will help you at some level.

[]