cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML messages deleted from PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I had a few issues and i wanted to look at the xml that went back and forth.

However, it appears that yesterdayu2019s some successfulXMLs have been deleted from the system.

Is there any way we can get them back, and can it be changed so that those xmls are left in the system for a week so that we have opportunity to trouble-shoot if there is a problem exists. could someone explain the procedure for this?

Thanks,

Amar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. check with your basis consultant what is the period of message archives is set in PI system.

Where did u checked the messages is it in SXMB_MONI? have u used the correct date in SXMB_MONI screen.

U can check the message payload from RWB- Message monitoring as well just give a try.

If u r sending message to ABAP system then u can use the SXMB_MONI tcode and check the payload there also....

thanks

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

I checked the messages in SXMB_MONI. As of now my messages are deleted with in one day,i want to hold the messages more than one day.i checked in index monitoring there is one option called retention period,so if i do the changes it will work. please let me know

Thanks,

Amar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

its better to check with your basis team for archiving duration change...

I have asked another question is ur message going to ECC....if ys then u can check the payload in ECC MONI.

thanks

chirag