cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control Charts with Sample number as X-Axis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement here regarding control charts.

I have a MIC which is a SPC characteristic. My client wants a control chart for this.

Generally they will create 1 or more samples for an inspection lot and record results for this sample either in QE51N or QE23.

After that they want to generate the chart and the specification is, they want Sample number or at least Inspection lot no in the X-Axis and Inspection result values in the Y-Axis. Also the Upper limit, Lower limit and Target value should be visible in the chart.

At present I tried various charts in SAP, but I am only able to get Dates/Year in the X-Axis.

Please let me know, if more information is required or if I am not clear with the requirement.

Thanks in advance,

Vinodh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,,

For SPC when u executed the transaction via QS28 qur Via QGP1 u first closed the SPC status ok , than go to grphical icon and select the insppection lot number , Lower , higher and target value column and select the Line chart fro chart menu,

Your purpose get resolved, and if u want to this from SPC specific only than u need to configure it properly. Via Quality Managment---> Basic Data -

> SPC

and if required than ammend FM -= QRKS_MASTER_CHARACTERISTIC according to ur requirement with an help of ABApr.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Thanks for the reply. I am not exactly getting you here. I am in QS28, where I am giving my Plant and MIC and Version number.

On execution, I get my MIC with a Green Light.

Here which graphical icon are you referring to? Where exactly I have select the lot no and Upper and Lower Limit?

Regards,

Vinodh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Select MIC, goto result history and enter the period, than screen will come with all inspection lot, after selecting the multiple lots, either go to HISTOGRAM button or simply generate the control chart .

After that, right click on the chart u will get chart option, chart type etc. option where u can sett ur parameters accordingly.

Regards