cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP5 Trip Breaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are in process of coveting EHP4 to EHP5... and testing new features, for this purpose we have upgraded one client to EHP 5 and activated FIN_TRAVL_3

Rest of the new functionality is fine except one trips breaks, how can we configure this..

My requirement is make a break during trip in order to disabling per diem for that dates..

Although following help is available but no option is available in trip schema for trip breaks..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trip breaks and expense reports for several trips on the same day

Users can insert breaks in their travel requests and expense reports that the system does not include when calculating the flat rates. Users have the option of copying trip breaks to create expense reports with daily or weekly return (for example, for a training course). This enables you to correctly reimburse the employees for several trips on the same day (in compliance with the local taxation laws).

To make it possible to insert trip breaks for a trip schema, you have to set the indicator Multiday Trip in schema and single field control of Travel Management. You cannotuse the Multiple Trips/Day function available in previous releases at the same time.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In customizing you only have to activate trip breaks for your trip schema in IMG activity Define Schema and Individual Field Control -> Activate Entry Screens area -> Trip Break.

From my understanding Trip breaks are only available for trip provision variant 01: German accounting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

Very helpful for me but is it possible to use other trips variants?

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think so