cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Level Missing for Document Assignment to Feeder System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Just found a small problem, we are trying to do SPL screening for Billing Documents.

In ECC, we have enabled the application level SD0C - Billing Document and assigned all the relevant Billing Types.

The problem starts in GTS. When we try to assign to the feeder system document type in the below node

Global Trade Services > General Settings > Document Structure >Assign Document Type at Feeder System Level > Manually Assign.

The Application Level doesnot show SD0C - Billing Document as an option, hence i cannot assign my billing types to this.

Not sure whether i have to maintain some settings to make it available in drop down.

Any suggestions on this?

Thanks

Carl

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

As Mouaz says, it is not (currently) possible to carry out Compliance checks on Billing Documents. The idea is that you make the checks earlier - in the Sales Document and/or Delivery.

Of course, and as you know (from your previous posts), you can carry out Compliance checks on the Financial Documents associated with the Billing Documents.

Best regards,

Dave

mouaz_benredjeb
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Carl,

If you go back to ECC, in the IMG activity where you enable and assign document types to SD0C, you will see that there is no option there to call up the Compliance Management service.

For SD0C, you can only call Risk and Customs services.

Regards.

Mouaz BEN REDJEB