Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date change in sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a once scenario in SD where:

onc customer gives some sales order in a month which should be billed only on 1st date of the next month. can we use billing plan (milestomne billing). it is not a contract just a simple sales order.

If we can use Billing plan then which and where to maintain the billing plan in sales order?

Please suggest any solution in standard system.

Thanks,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All you need to do is just maintain a invoicing date in Customer master - Sales Area - Billing Document.

If you do not have existing dates selection, configured it in SCAL.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to what Nishad had proposed, you can also create a calendar for billing schedule (i.e. and assign it to the Customer Master Record of the Payer (in Billing tab --> Invoicing dates).

This is applicable for example, a customer wants to consolidate the invoices your company send out, you can predefine the billing schedule in a calendar in the system. During billing, the system automatically proposes the appropriate billing date from the calendar assigned to the Payer.

Hope the above helps.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your reply. I did a development as with this requirement customer want some other things also.

regards,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam ,

Create new payment term witch is due on following month on first day and update the same in customer master and when ever sales order created with that customer it will update due customer line items automatically or change the billing date manually in sales order.

Regards

Niashd

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also do it with a copy subrutine for data VBRK/VBRP. Take as a sample the VOFM 011 (include FV60C011). Create your own VOFM and set it in copy rules.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggestion is to go for an enhancement.As there is only one invoice,it is not required to use Billing plan.

Please ask your ABAPer to go for a small enhancement which has to be applicable for this document type only.It has to be written in the save exit of the standard program.

When the order type is "XXXX" and if the Creation date is today then assign the billing block as 01.nextmonth.year.

We have similar requirement for our project and we have gone for an enhancement.

Regards,

Krishna.