cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery O/P

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have assigned Reqt 1 ( printout allowed ONLY if PGI Completed )to the concerned o/p type in the o/p det proc.

But, when I give manual printout, I am getting the printout (which I should NOT)

Pls guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manually inserting output type in the output page, can be disallowed by setting output type attribute "Cannot be changed" to 'X'.

See if you can conditionally (based on PGI done or not) manipulate T685B-NBEAR field in your requirement coding, perhaps using "Call stack method?

Former Member
0 Kudos

By 'manual', I did NOT mean manually 'inserting' o/p c type.

From vl02n, & selecting the o/p type for printout.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sumanth,

Assigning Requirement in Output Procedure will work only when the Output is generated Automatically.

But in your case you are trigerring the Output Manually, which does not check the Output Determination Procedure & the Requirements.

I guess it is not possible in SAP Standard & I would suggest you to ask your ABAPer to put a code in Print Program to check PGI status before generating Output.

Alternatively you can speak to your Basis Consultant to remove Authorization of issuing Output in VL02N T-code...

HOpe this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jignesh

Thanks a lot for that. The issue confusing me here was, even in 'O/P det analysis", that reqt 1 was working. (condition ignored due to reqmt 001).

I will proceed as you suggested.

Rgds

Sumanth

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes in 'O/P det analysis", that reqt 1 (Condition ignored) has worked properply for Automatic Output Determination.

But when you enter the Output Type manually in Delivery, the requirement is not checked.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumant,

I had the similar requirement in my previous project.

What I did was , in the driver program of the output , As ABaper to put a pre-check that is :

1) VBUK-WBSTK = "C" where VBUK-VBELN is the delivery number(LIKP-VBELN).

Hence if the status is not "C- completed" then mark an error message as " Delivery not yet posted for goods issue, Please COMPLETE the delivery".

This resolves your requirement. This will work for both manual and automatic output execution.

Regards,

Kanwardeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.. Kanwardeep.

Closing this one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be achieved by adding condition in the driver program of the smartform itself.

LIKP-VBELN = VBUP-VBELN

VBUP-GBSTA = C (Completely processed)

Ask your ABAPER to add this condition to execute the smartform driver program.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan