cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA23 Overall status

Former Member
0 Kudos

I couldn't able to find why in va23 under shipping Tab system is showing that completed......eventhough that quotation have not been converted to SO....

Pls guide me...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Completetion rule in VOV7 for the respective item cat.

Let us know again.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also check the validity dates. Not sure about the status for an expired quotation...but just to cross check.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you said quotation is not at all referred to create sales order, the check item's "Reason for rejection" Status in Reason for Rejection in Quotation Overview Screen. If that is maintain then it will show shipping overall status as Complete.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not maintained anything in Reason for Rejection eventhough it is showing completed can u pls tell me....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you update here the document flow status for the said quotation ?? Are you able to see any subsequent document there ?? Also go to VA23, click on Status tab and check what system is showing there.

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This I tested myself,

- if your quotation validity date is expired or order is marked complete delivery or not referred, i.e., no subsequent doc, then it will have open doc status.

- if the quotation is not fully referred, then it will be in Being Process status.

- if the quotation items are rejected at item level with reasones of rejection whether that has a subsequent doc or not, then it will be in Complete status.

If you have something special or different, just let us know.

Regards

JP