cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

with reference invoice when creating Creditmemo some line items duplicating

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have invoice with 4 items and with reference to the invoice I am creating credit memo request.

Credit memo request created with more than 4 items. This is happening some times only not every time.

e.g In invoice I have item 10. 20. 30. 40. When I create credit memo request, system created sales order 10. 20. 30. 40. 50. 60 (first 2 items copied twice)

Can anyone tell me the reason why it is coping few items twice and also not every time.

Best regards,

Alleiah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there difference in item category for that invoice?

is there BOM explode for materials for 1st 2 items?

Try changing the item sequence in invoice in quality system to see if issue repeats.

In VTAF for the respective item cat, check the 1st DataT routine codes.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

No diffrence in item category and we are not using any BOM explode for materials.

only some times i am experiencing this issue.

please let me know if any other sources to dig this.

Best regards,

Alleiah.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the credit memo request, do you find any difference between the item partners for item 10 and item 20 which were created referring the item 10 in invoice.

0 Kudos

HI AlI,

found the issue why it is duplicating lines, while creating credit memo if same profit center is there we are giving one warning message after invoice popup at that time if user press pop up again after that this duplication is taking place.

thanks for ur time.

Best regards

Alleiah.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
and also not every time

Since you had indicated that it is not happening all the time, you have to check in debug mode whenever the issue comes. It is not because of copy control

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Alleiah,

Can you please tell what are the settings maintained in VTAF in the header and item level.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles