cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding a UI element in a View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am enhancing a standard web dynpro component HAP_DOCUMENT_BODY, view VW_TABS_VIEW where I would have to add an Image on the first tab of the tab strip.

So i have Imported a MIME object inside the standard application and have bouned it to a an IMage container. Now the fixed image is appearing in all tabs of the tab strip. Hence i want to hide the image in different tabs strip through code.

Also my requirement is to display different image for different login languages too.

Basically i have two questions here.

i) I would want to know how to hide Image object or the transparent container which holds the IMAGE object, dynamically through the code inside the MODIFYVIEW method of the view

ii) Is there an option to dynamically specify diffent image based on the login language with the IMage container?

require you kind help.

Thanks,

Sridharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is a Webdynpro related question. you would have got many repsonses if you posted in webdynpro forum.

i) I would want to know how to hide Image object or the transparent container which holds the IMAGE object, dynamically through the code inside the MODIFYVIEW method of the view

You can do a post_exit enhancement in the MODIFYVIEW method. Get the UI element object from view and There are methods to set the visibility at runtime.

Is there an option to dynamically specify diffent image based on the login language with the IMage container?

i think yes, same procedure as first question's answer. Based on condition you can change the source path of the mime object .