cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Painter error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a report using report painter for project cost plan values period wise. When I compare the same report with a standard report for eg. S_ALR_87013547 - Period Comparison - Plan ,

the period wise columns in my report painter are double the values in the standard report.

Kindly advise what mistake I have done in the report painter.

Regards

Srikrishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gerry_hodgins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hello Srikrishna

Have you ensure you have no Red Traffic lights in CJVC ?

and run CJEN ?

The information in notes 148971 and 668240 should help

also note ...

we can not show costs in a period where the network is not scheduled.

To do this would mean to distortthe plan-actual comparison, as planned costs from a future period would

be compared to actual costs from the present.

Or in the next period there will be actual costs compared to nothing, as the planned costs are

then in the past period.

The cost planning does not only show, what costs are expected, but also

when they are expected. If the you change the scheduling for a

network, this will also influence the scheduling of the cost planning

for this network.

hope this helps

ger

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thank you for your explanation. Your points will be useful elsewhere.

But I was actually referring the plan cost coming from a Report made out of report painter/writer. The report painter picks up costs from table structure CCSS and sets made of cost element group.

The standard report form is available in report group 6P2. or report S_ALR_87013547 - Period Comparison - Plan .

The issue is that the report writer reports shows double the values than the standard report values.I have tried to check some SAP notes like 372436 but wasnt successful in finding the error.

Any suggestion?

Regards

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using FY from and To values in the selection? the form values should be 0001. you may get double value if you provide 0000

Edited by: psconsultant on Nov 17, 2011 9:50 AM