Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Cancel Billing Document

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following problem when I delete the invoice (VF11) in relation to the position TATX (text):

- sales order without TATX position;

- delivery with additional TATX position;

- positions copied from delivery to billing (including TATX);

- when i try to cancel the billing the log shows the following messages:

- Data inconsistency during processing of document 0090011112 (Message: VF-188 / Output type: E / Group type: F).

- Order item 0080029201 000020 is missing (Message: VF-029 / Output type: E / Group type: F).

When TATX position was inserted in the sales order SAP let me delete the invoice.

Thanks.

Best regards.

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Antonio

If you want to delete at sales order level only then you have to go to VA02 and then delete it.Please check the VTLF copy controls and check wheather TATX item category is there or not in the copy control.

Also check in the copy control how the data requirements are working

Check the following link found in Forum only and it may help you.

Regards

Srinath

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the cause of the problem is: the bill does not present the position of the sales document (VBRP-AUPOS) in relation to the referred sales order (VBRP-AUBEL), when I inserted the position tatx directly in delivery.

Thanks.

Antonio

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio

Its nice to listen that your problem has been solved.and its nice to share the solution with us.

Regards

Srinath

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i've understand the problem but i don't understand how can i solve it, because SAP need the position number of the referred Sales Order, but in my billing i haven't it.

Best regards.

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

VBRP - VGBEL is your delivery document and also in copy controls VTFL header level we have reference number,this field also you can use for which document you want to take as reference.

Regards

Ram

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the billing that i want reverse: the delivery was ok, but the position of the sales document (VBRP-AUPOS) in relation to the referred sales order (VBRP-AUBEL) is blank.

Thanks.

Antonio

antonio_bruno
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have modified the user exit of the billing. Now the reference in the position of the billing to the sales order is not necessary.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Antonio

Edited by: Antonio Bruno on Dec 22, 2011 4:31 PM

Edited by: Antonio Bruno on Dec 22, 2011 4:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

I am also facing the same problem. Could you please specify the user exit you implemented.

Regards,

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Search thread for your question there are some note there,

for your reference,

[;

sandip shaktavat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

we can't delete invoice . we can try to cancel invoice by using VF11 T code .if you want to delete/ cancel order u can make it through VA02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to ecplorefrom the following links

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/procedure-to-cancel-billing-documents.htm

Regards

DSR