Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CX_DIAGLS_TEST_EXCEPTION - not able to activate

former_member184680
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

as part of the "Note 1613410 - SAP Solution Manager - Basic functions 7.1 SP3" comes the note 1633603. The object METH CX_DIAGLS_TEST_EXCEPTION======CM001 of the note needs a developer key to activate. Without activation of this object, the change request blocks all SPAM activities and cannot released directly.

Is there a way to change this behavior?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Install note 1291055 and reimplement notes 1633603 and 1613410. This solves the problem.

WBR, Alexandr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the exactly same problem. Solved it by activating R3TR CLAS CX_DIAGLS_TEST_EXCEPTION manually. You should find this in the request object list under the subtree "Method". Click on the object name and activate from the context menu. Once the object is active, you should be able to release the request normally an proceed with whatever you were doing.

-- Jani

former_member184680
Participant
0 Kudos

SPS04 and the new note for SP04 (1633725) solve the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the same issue, but I think you should not activate it manually.

As far as I can oversee it, the object CX_DIAGLS_TEST_EXCEPTION was delivered inactive with a SAPNote.

I created a SAP Message requesting for a new or different note that fixes the problem.

If you activate it manually, you will get it back in SPAU/SPDD/Upgrades because you altered a SAP original object.

So, I would advise anyone to create a SAP Mesage with component SV-SMG-INS-CFG and explaining the problem.

Grtz, Rik Vriens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it myself.

Deimplemented note 1613410 and 1633603, delete things like method CX_DIAGLS_TEST_EXCEPTION from 1633603 from my transport, released it, imported ST-PI 2008_1_700 patch 5, implemented 1633603 and 1613410 (in client 000 or you will get warnings!) again, done.

But: The note is 1633603 is broken, in the new SPAU transport you will get that not-activated issue again, so remember to deimplement it again before the next patch session ...

Now I still need to solve the "LM-SERVICE 7.10 is not installed" issue to get my landscape connected ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same issue, the object is not activated and is blocking a transport.

How can I manually activate it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you registered your system with SAP service market place, then you can generate developer key also over there.

go to http://service.sap.com/sscr there you can register the dev, register object.

Please check.

Thanks,

Jansi