cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to execute Request Download for specific entries

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to bring some missing bank master data from ECC to CRM. For this purpose, I found that the relevant customizing adapter is DNL_CUST_BNKA. Now, I have defined a request in transaction R3AR2 with adapter as DNL_CUST_BNKA, Table name as "BNKA" and table field as "BANKL". In the field OPTION, i am selecting as "EQ Equality ( = LOW)" and then providing the particular bank master number which I want to bring to CRM. The filed "High" is kept as blank.

Now, when I run this request in R3AR4, What i see is that all the bank master entries are deleted except the one for which I created and executed the request.

I tried with various options in the field "Options" in the request but still not getting the required results. My requirement is to keep all the existing records in the bank master data and append the new entries selected in the request download.

I would also like to understand the meaning of different selections in the field "Options" in R3AR2 and there effect on the existing data in CRM.

Please help !

Thanks

Startup

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your problem is related to the SAP function module of the adapter

Object name DNL_CUST_BNKA is related to the function module CRM_BUPA_MAP_BNKA_CI.

If we take a look to the function we will check the following things:

READ TABLE lt_bnka INDEX 1 TRANSPORTING NO FIELDS.

IF sy-subrc EQ 0.

CALL METHOD lcl_download_checker=>check_and_set_flag

EXPORTING iv_table_name = lc_table_name-bnka

iv_ref_id = i_bapicrmdh2-ref_id

IMPORTING ev_clear_table = lv_clear_table.

IF lv_clear_table = gc_x.

DELETE FROM bnka CLIENT SPECIFIED

WHERE mandt = sy-mandt.

ENDIF.

INSERT bnka FROM TABLE lt_bnka.

ENDIF.

After executing the METHOD if the parameter lv_clear_table = X we will delete everything from the table BNKA and insert all new records. Let's take a look of the METHOD.

ev_clear_table = space.

• Download for this table running?

SELECT SINGLE * FROM crmc_init_help

INTO ls_init_help

WHERE tab_name = iv_table_name

AND ref_id = iv_ref_id.

IF NOT sy-subrc IS INITIAL.

• Set the exporting parameter.

ev_clear_table = gc_x.

• Set the flag for this download run.

ls_init_help-tab_name = iv_table_name.

ls_init_help-ref_id = iv_ref_id.

INSERT INTO crmc_init_help VALUES ls_init_help.

ENDIF.

If in the table CRMC_INIT_HELP an entry with our table name is found, sap determines that should delete the content before.

CRMC_INIT_HELP "Help Table for Initial Download for Basis and Sales"

Hope it helps.

Solution to your problem: Start download from R3AS of DNL_CUST_BNKA object.

Best regards.

0 Kudos

Hello Jorge,

Thanks a lot for your detailed analysis. This solves the problem. Also, just for information, I cam to know that for the adapters for the object type "Customizing", request download does not works in the same way it works for the object type "Business". So for the customizing objects, it deletes all the table entries first and then, if you set up any filters in the request, it updates the table afresh.

So as you suggested, the only possibility to synchronize the customizing object types is to do an initial download.

Thanks !!!

Startup

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you see any parameter CRM_MAX_QUEUE_NUMBER_REQUEST maintained in table CRPPAROLTP on teh ECC?

If yes, try keeping its value as 1 for DNL_CUST_BNKA.

For DNL_CUST_BNKA you can keep the block size as 1(in transaction R3AC3) and try the request load again.

Regards,

Rohit

0 Kudos

Hello Rohit,

Thanks for your help. I have verified the table CRMPAROLTP in ECC system and it does not contain the parameter you mentioned. Please help me know how should i proceed.

Thanks

Startup

rohit_sharma2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope the block size for DNL_CUST_BNKA was kept as 1 in R3AC3?

In trxn. SMQR on CRM , unregister the queue R3AR_DNL_CUST*. Start the request load again. Just see the no. of entries that are formed in the queue. You can also check this via txn. R3AM1.

0 Kudos

Hello Rohit,

I am sorry but we are getting diverted from the original question. My question is if I am using the correct settings in defining request and if not, what settings i should use?

I hope you understand. Thanks !

Startup