cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkbox "Show my Team Carts"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SRM experts

What is the exact purpose of the "Show my Team Carts" check box in the "Quick Criteria Maintenance"? I could not figure that out...

When I take over a team cart, it automatically shows up in the shopping cart tab without the need the check this option. But I do use a heavily customized SRM sytem....

Any hints are highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

The function Team purchasing was added with SRM 7.0. Within Team Purchasing the team members can take over shopping carts of others and process them. Former when an employee was on vacation or left the company, nobody else (beside of the administrator) could process his SCs. Now with the Team purchasing the users can define substitutes themselves, who are able to take over their SCs. The substitution authority can be also inherited, so for example when Purchaser2 is substitute of Purchaser1, and Purchaser3 is substitute of Purchser2, then Purchaser3 can also take over the SC from Purchaser1.

u2022 The team members can control this carts with the query Team CartTake over

u2022 If Purchaser3 is a substitute for Purchaser1, he can see his SCs within the query "Team Cart" and with the "Take over" button assign to him:

u2022 Via this action the entire SC will be changed (the accounting settings, workflow and the partner types requestor and goods recipient) to the new user.

User (re)moved from the org structure

u2022 When the User is on vacation or changed the organization without marking the SCs as a Team Cart (and in the customizing the Cross-Organizational Team purchasing not allowed), the administrator has the option to mark his carts as a Team Cart, and the members of the.

u2022 When the user (requestor) is deleted, his SCs are not shown any more!!! Before deleting the user (should not happen with active documents), a substitute has to be defined.

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can also refer the relevant documentation for the team purchasing functionality

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm701/helpdata/en/8e/1753cca4a6450784f3e2d1ecf6b09a/frameset.htm

Best Regards,

Rahul

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

As I can understand, this flag will display only your team carts, if you are using the "all carts" query.

If you do not use this flag, all carts (team or not) will be displayed.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you configure team purchasing functionality, you are defining user

substitutes, who are able to take over SCs. When you set the team

cart feature at user level, you can see that you are defining

substitutes.

Please, check documentation below:

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Team%20purchasing

This substitution does not allow the user to approve documents, but to

take over shopping carts flagged as team purchasing.

In SRM you have also the possibility to configure the approval

substitution, but this is done via UWL.

Team members are not allowed to be added as reviewers or approvers,

because they would have the possibility to take over the cart and

approve/review it at the same time. This is not desired.

I hope this helps you.

Kind Regards,

Edel.