SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconciliation key status - Correction levels

paresh_vanjara
Participant
0 Kudos

Guten tag allein,

I have transferred FIKEYs through FPG1 and then run FPT1.

After which I am getting status in

1. Status in FPT4 shows as "OPEN" and FPF3 as " Correction level 01 not yet transferred "

2. Status in FPT4 shows as "Adjustment Records not Transferred" and FPF3 as " Correction level 01 not yet transferred " .

3. Status in FPT4 shows as "Transfer of Incomplete Adjustm.Records" and FPF3 as " Correction level 02 not yet transferred ".

Could anyone guide what is way forward for status of above mentioned each item i.e. action points for handling these items.

Quite honestly, sufficient documentation is not available to troubleshoot this.

Regards,

Paresh

N.B. How to reward forum points as against each genuine answer forum points shall be given.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello thepathless,

firstly, helpful informations to the compare reports you can find in each report, if you press the button "information".

The report RFKKABS1 (tr. FPT1) and the report RFKKGL20 (tr. FPG2) contains a repair option, if you set the flag "correction run". Exist differences in your system, the report RFKKOP10 (tr. FPO2) shows red traffic lights you should check the

reconciliation keys with the both reports RFKKABS1 and RFKKGL20 (without mark the flag correction run), then you must find

the reason for the differences (create an message to sap), after this is it possible to start the correction run. To start the correction reports the rec. key must have the status "close", if the flag "correction run" is marked a correction will be execute and this correction must be also transfer to FI-GL via FPG1.

Please attend that if you start the reports as correction run, without to remove the source reason you can get further inconsistencies and the removal of such errors is quite difficult!

To your question:

you wrote that you transfered FIKEYs through FPG1 and then run FPT1.

What was the output of compare report RFKKABS1 - differences?

I think you has start the correction run for one fikey, which had differences, but the correction wasn't transfered to FI-GL

--> status: FPF3 Correction level 01 not yet transferred

FPT4 Adjustment Records not Transferred

--> correction level 02 means, the second correction

--> I hope this isn't the production system!

You should schedule regulary the report RFKKOP10 (Reconcile open items) in a time where no postings take place and all existing fikeys are closed and transfered. The traffic lights should be green, not red. Have you red lights start the compare

reports (see above) without correction run.

I hope I could help you with this informations.

Christiane

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello thepathless,

firstly, helpful informations to the compare reports you can find in each report, if you press the button "information".

The report RFKKABS1 (tr. FPT1) and the report RFKKGL20 (tr. FPG2) contains a repair option, if you set the flag "correction run". Exist differences in your system, the report RFKKOP10 (tr. FPO2) shows red traffic lights you should check the

reconciliation keys with the both reports RFKKABS1 and RFKKGL20 (without mark the flag correction run), then you must find

the reason for the differences (create an message to sap), after this is it possible to start the correction run. To start the correction reports the rec. key must have the status "close", if the flag "correction run" is marked a correction will be execute and this correction must be also transfer to FI-GL via FPG1.

Please attend that if you start the reports as correction run, without to remove the source reason you can get further inconsistencies and the removal of such errors is quite difficult!

To your question:

you wrote that you transfered FIKEYs through FPG1 and then run FPT1.

What was the output of compare report RFKKABS1 - differences?

I think you has start the correction run for one fikey, which had differences, but the correction wasn't transfered to FI-GL

--> status: FPF3 Correction level 01 not yet transferred

FPT4 Adjustment Records not Transferred

--> correction level 02 means, the second correction

--> I hope this isn't the production system!

You should schedule regulary the report RFKKOP10 (Reconcile open items) in a time where no postings take place and all existing fikeys are closed and transfered. The traffic lights should be green, not red. Have you red lights start the compare

reports (see above) without correction run.

I hope I could help you with this informations.

Christiane

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your assistance.

Vielen Danke,

Paresh