cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

static credit check " Credit limit exceeded" - Error Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My problem is " customer data is not maintained in credit management" Credit value is 0

But when creating sales order system displays the message " static credit check " Credit limit exceeded" - Error Message

How to bypass this and i need to create delivery

So Because of this problem i wanted to know that is there any other ways to block customer for credit limit exceeding

Regards

Fazal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor

Hi Fazal

Before checking all the things just check howcredit is evaluated for your order. Follow the below steps in understanding the credit check done for the order you created.

Use the program "CHECK_CM" in SE38 transaction. On executing this program, you will be faced with analysis of SD document with regard to credit management screen appears.

Enter the order number in the sales document field and in the "settings" box check both the check boxes and execute the transaction.

You will be now faced with the credit check analysis done for your order.

Make a note of Credit control area, risk category and credit group

Also check which type of automatic credit check system is doing (Static) and also check the reaction. .

This Analysis must help you in understanding how credit is getting evaluated for the order. You will also have information of payer in the analysis. In FD32 you will have a master record for the combination of payer and credit control area.

Hope this explains

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear FAZAL,

why are you posting same issue under different threads??

Please read the rules of forum before posting

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Charles,

I was impatient and require the answer so i posted in different threads

Sorry guys

Regards,

Fazal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fazal,

Check the credit maser of the customer in FD32 there remove the risk category for that customer.

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazal,

Just go to u201COVAKu201D check if your sales doc. type has any settings for credit, remove and try

Still further problem exists, then got to OVA8, and check Credit limit settings if any, still further you can also go to u201CFD 32u201D and change your credit settings if any.

I hope your problem is entry level i.e. at sales Doc. Level only.

Regards

DSR