cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prices not updated automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a Pricing procedure MP0000 & condition records have been mainatained for the condition types,the price reflects in VA01 for document type-OR,but it is not reflecting while using VA31,can u pls let me know what adjustments to be done in order make price reflect in VA31.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check all the sub-memus found in SPRO --> SD --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Control

Make sure all settings are tally with your VA23 information.

Let us know again if you find something and needs help.

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the document pricing procedure for aggrements documents DS. i hope u will get price.

Thank you,

pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls confirm if the qn. is answered.

Thanks and regards,

syamala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Please conform whether you have maintained document pricing procd. and also Assign document pricing procedures to order types.

Regards,

Dharminder dalal

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to assign document pricing procedure to document type

say example:

procdure MP0000 will be assigned to document type OR,if it is so kindly let me know how to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

once you can check through analysis , what are the settings you haven't done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The document pricing procedure is assigned to sales document types in VOV8. By the way you should not modify SAP supplied document types like 'OR' and always should copy and create new document types from standard doc types like 'OR'.

The customer pricing procedure along with document pricing procedure along with sales area is used to determine pricing procedure in a sales document in transaction OVKK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For that document type being executed via VA31, check what document pricing procedure is assigned in VOV8. This should be there in OVKK for the same pricing procedure

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes both the conditions are same but prices are not reflecting