cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi today i have found a error saying that some values are missing the que while monitoring .

To check the error i have tested the MM using inbound pay load but its throwing error like given below

The processing instruction target matching "[xX][mM][lL]" is not allowed.

I just want to know what could be the problem. and i also want to know if there is any other way to moniter message mapping errors and how to find out MM using xml payload.

Thanks in advance.

Pardon me if the question is so dumb, iam relatively new to monitoring.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the mapping, right click on source field (For POSNR) then select display queue and check if any one of the context doesn't having the value.

If any one of the context doesn't have value then you have to change the payload.

For message ID you can check in SXMB_MONI. (after logon to SXMB_MONI slelect your interface and double click on that interface then you can see the message ID in the right hand side top portion).

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Ramesh,

Thanks for your support. i also want to know if we can further monitor message using message id if we can how is that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we know the message ID then we can go to SXMB_MONI transaction then select Advanced selection criteria then give the message ID and click on execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Ramesh, that was really useful

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well , Check the mapping for the node POSNR ... what kind of mapping .. have u used. any UDFs or node functions ?

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i checked every thing its one on one mapping with out any udfs. can any one say how i can moniter by using message id generated in xml pay load

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unable to see your link, please post what error you are getting.

Payload may be problem, check that input payload is correct or not, if you provide error description then we can guide you better.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error information is like this

Runtime exception occurred during application

mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_ASN_IE_ALE_;

on: Cannot create target element

/DELVRY03/IDOC/E1EDL20/E1EDL24/E1EDL43/POSNR.

Values missing in qu~

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijetha,

Your payload must be wrong if ur getting XxXml message, that is beacuse while you are testing your mapping , u must have left a space in the test tab ahile pasting your payload. Also see that your xml header is pasted only once.

Missing values in queue error may be due to context , please change your context for that particular field and try it again

Thanks and Regards,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your source field data.

Whar ever you mapped the source field for POSNR, that fields doesn't contains the data or valid data.

Regards,

Venkata Ramesh

monicabhosale
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check your target field POSNR and check your source field value which is mapped to this field has any value or not.

Because source fields condition not satisfied its not able to create your target field POSNR.

Monica

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried making sure no spaces given and header pasted only once but it is giving different error like this :Content is not allowed in prolog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems that there is error in the xml data being pasted in the test tab.

please check the xml data which you are pasting in the test tab.

Alpa

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether your payload contains source data for the field that is being mapped to POSNR .

If not , you may get values missing in queue error

Thanks

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yeah i checked it source data for the field that is being mapped to POSNR, but its not mandatory field i.e..(0...1 occurance) .

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vijetha,

It must be a problem with the data in the test tab. Please give correct payload and check it.

Regards,

Sreenivas

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess the namespace or the xml version might be wrong in your payload.